BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 8

So, today we have my ten favorite tv/movie characters of all time. Don't diss my list. That is not allowed. Just like John Cusack says in High Fidelity, "How can it be bullshit to state a PREFERENCE?" :p No particular order, of course.


1.) Strong Bad. Funniest little mexican robot ever!





2.) Andre the Giant. Every girl loves a gentle giant. <3





3.) She-Ra. I was obsessed with her as a kid. Girl power all the way.



4.) Riley Freeman from the show "Boondocks".

5.) Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Lester Bangs in "Almost Famous".

6.) Jack Black as Barry in "High Fidelity".

7.) Rizzo in Grease. Another movie I loved as a kid.

8.) Audrey Hepburn as Holly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

9.) Alexandar Skarsgard as "Eric" in the HBO Series 'True Blood'. Yum yum!

10.) Steve Martin as "Lucky Day" in 'Three Amigos'. Or pretty much any other 80's movies that I have seen that my lulv Stevie is in from around that period.

0 comments: