BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 2: 10 Random Facts About Me

So, for day two of this 25 day blog challenge I am supposed to give you facts of me. Obviously. This is probably going to be boring.

1.) I have an irresistable urge to say "poooey" when I spit out my toothpaste. Yes, I know two year olds do this but it's subconcious at this point.

2.) I am obsessed with nail polish. No particular reason other than I find it theraputic to apply and I like the smell. I probably have about 30?ish colors right now.

3.)Here's a gross one. I like ketchup on my Kraft Macoroni and Cheese. But, only if it's the boxed kind.

4.) One thing I do sometimes is chew things. The ends of pen caps, the sides of cups. It's a pretty disgusting habit actually. I think it's an anxious tick.

5.) I cannot go to sleep without listening to music. Some of my favorite albums to sleep to right now are Bon Iver's "For Emma, Forever Ago" and Neko Cases "Blacklisted". Also anything by Wilco is an honorable mention.

6.) I also cannot sleep in other people's beds for very long. I usually wake up every 15-30 minutes and ended up going home to crash. People get offended, but it's not them. I just cannot seem to get comfortable. The only exception is if I know you very very well. Like family.

7.) I really hate eating meat that I can identify. Whole chickens and turkeys freak me out a little. Going to a pig roast is my worst nightmare. It took me a long time to be able to eat fish and I cannot eat shrimp because the tails freak me out and remind me of big bugs.

8.) I do not like being in a room with windows that do not open. Even if it's winter and I have no intention of opening them, I need to know that they CAN open if necessary. If not, I feel really claustrophobic. In the summer time, my windows are open at all times.

9.) I am very absent minded. It's not that I'm a horrible listener, I just am more of a selective one. Even when I don't want to be. It's annoying even to me. So I'm sorry, friends. I often forget where I put things. I lose things pretty much every day (but always find them). I also have a horrible sense of direction and had no problem getting lost in a town I lived in for 6 years. If it was a way that was unfamiliar to me, you can just forget about it.

10.) I bust out in song at random moments, which is awkward for other people. I am working on curbing this urge, although I don't wanna. Laura thinks it's funny that I sing to my dishes while washing them. Lately it's been Patsy Cline's "You Belong to Me". :)

0 comments: