BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 10

My assignment today is to post things that I remember from school. Honestly, this is so boring. For the two people that actually read this, I apologize in advance. I was never really in any clubs, besides choir which doesn't really count. I didn't play sports. I was incredibly shy and usually only hung out with my friends experimenting and partaking in various forms of debauchry most of the time. Most of the fun or juicy stuff happened outside of school but eh...

1.) Walking from the north building to the south building in 9th grade and skipping the shuttle bus so that I could sneak and smoke cigarettes. I never got caught but my best friend did. She got grounded for a long time for that one.

2.) When my friend at the time, Dawn, got so mad at the douche who used to pester me every morning in the commons that she spit doritos in his face and then chased him around the cafeteria.

3.) The music practice room that was my haven. It had a beautiful piano. I would lock myself in there and play it. One time my music teacher busted in and said, "I don't mind if you play, but could you please play something else besides those three chords?!" Ha.

4.) I got strep throat in 9th grade and did not take my medication correctly. Because of this I got a horrible out break of psorasis on my skin. This was hell on earth, except for the fact that I got to skip swimming. That was quite a relief and plus I got to hang out in the cafeteria every day.

5.) I had the coolest hippy music teacher in middle school. I wrote a song in 8th grade. It was called "I don't believe". He taught it to the whole choir and we sung it at the school assembly.

6.) My first crush, Eddie. I met in 3rd grade. He kissed me underneath the train tracks on our way home from school one day. Our relationship lasted a week. I never quite got over it.

7.) I wanted to go home with my friend Kristin once, but I didn't ask my mom because I didn't think she would let me. This was probably second or third grade. I told her mom that my mom said it was okay even though I hadn't even asked. It's the first time I can ever remember telling a lie. I hung out with her for a few hours after school, and when I got back to my apartment, there were three cop cars and a very upset momma waiting for me.

8.) I spent a semester of school at the "Christian Life Academy". This was a part of my grandparents church in Frayser Memphis. One time I got in trouble for talking too much and I got sent to the principal. The principal was my grandpa. He paddled me. I was heartbroken.

Blah

2 comments:

Lesley Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley Wood said...

lol..I posted to wrong entry..I had said I wanted you to help me clean out my place..which doesnt go at all with this blog..erm