BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 11

Today I am supposed to write what my ten favorite tumblr blogs are, but honestly I don't even know what that is.. Oooops. So I'm skipping todays and going with tomorrow's challenge. Five Chores I love and five I hate.

5 Chores I love.
(Okay. I don't know if I would be honest if I said that there are chores I LOVE. After all, it is called a chore. However, there are chores that I mind less than others.)

1.) Folding laundry. I think it's kind of theraputic to do. Especially when it's still warm. I love folding other people's laundry too and putting it away for them all pretty. This of course excludes the buttloads of towels and sheets that I fold on a daily basis for my job.

2.) Organizing. When I get in the mood, I love to organize all my things. I will put things in their place, move stuff around, and decorate. That is kind of fun.

3.) Dishes. I honestly do not mind doing dishes. It is kind of fun. I find that it's a great time to bond with people. I think I read somewhere that a survey was taken and like 70% of women said they consider doing dishes together a form of foreplay. Haha.

4.) Cleaning other people's houses. I really enjoy it. I have done it for peeps on several occasions.

5.) Painting. I think painting is so much fun. I don't mind it at all. I'm not the type of painter that is all worried about getting dirty, in fact it's a great excuse to be a big kid.

5 Chores I hate.

1.) Mopping. It is not the act of mopping itself that bothers me. I think it's just that usually by the time I get around to mopping I have already done everything else and I'm tired.

2.)Cleaning the bathtub. It is so cumbersome and gross.

3.) Cutting the grass. I have developed allergies in recent years. It's not very fun.

4.) Emptying out the sink. You know what I'm talking bout. After you do dishes all that random food matter or hair floating around that you have to pick up and throw away. YUCKERS

5.) Putting away groceries. After I've bought groceries I am usually exhausted because I have spent all day running errands and spent all that time putting those heavy bags in my car and then you have to put all that crap away AND make dinner. Annoying.

There it is. I should win the nobel peace prize for this entry.

0 comments: