BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 3: Seven Secrets

This one is rather tricky. Usually if I have managed to keep something a secret, there is a very good reason for it. I will try my best though.

1.) At one of my old jobs we were not supposed to accept gifts or gratuities of any kind from patients. I got to know a lot of the regulars pretty well who would come in every week or what not. There was this one super cute old man with this adorable grin. He was a farmer and one day he was talking about how he grew tobacco and so I was asking about it. Anyway, he brought me some one day. I smoked it. What can I say? I'm curious. :/

2.) I used to steal toilet paper from one of my old employers that shall not be named. I was poor though and I promise you I needed it. They should have paid me more, dayum.

3.) I really like Saturday Night Fever

4.) My dad bought me a beautiful car, (1996 Ford Mustang) years ago which I still have. He says he doesn't care what I do with it, but he totally does. If I were to sell it he would probably have a coniption. He loves it more than I do. Anyway, I backed into a concrete block at a gas station the day before I moved to Alaska. He still doesn't know. Ooops. haha

5.)I have mentioned Tom (sprout) in my previous blog entries. Years after I moved out, I came back to visit my mom when Tom was out of town on business. Me and my friend got secret revenge. We opened every jar of peanut butter and stuck our fingers in it. We licked the icecream. We hid important keys under the house and buried one of his tools in the back yard. Haha. I still can't believe I did that. How vindictive of me. It did feel good though.

6.) I like to sleep um... in my birfday suit. This has gotten me into situations in the past. God, did I really just say that?

7.) I can drink whisky like a man. Just whisky though for some reason. Hence, I try to stay away from it.

0 comments: