BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear God,

I'm sorry that it has been awhile since we have spoken. I have been so distracted by this mysterious thing called life, but that is no excuse. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you and I love you. Sometimes I question why on earth you put me on this crazy planet, but I know that no matter what happens I can count on you to be there for me. People fail, but you never do. Throughout my whole life you have always kept your hand on me. There are so many times that I could have been harmed physically, spiritually, or emotionally and you protected me by your grace. So many times my heart was broken and I felt no one understood me and I reached for you and you comforted me with your acceptance and love. So many times I have fallen short and made mistakes and you offered me the most beautiful thing of all: forgiveness and a new start. I'm not asking you for any of those things today. I don't want to ask you for anything. I simply want to thank you for this beautiful day. I want to thank you for your love. I want to sing a song just for you and I want to let you know that even though I may not say it like I should, you were my FIRST love and you still are...

0 comments: