BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello, Winter...

Wind breaks across the water,
And I am way underneath the surface,
Towards the bottom.
Still, I can feel the slightest of movement
Like the faintest of echoes.

Silence has a way of penetrating you
Emptying you out
Yet, also filling you
Winter wraps around me like a dark velvet cloth
There is comfort in not being exposed.

It's getting darker
But I am not afraid
Cover me in this midnight robe
Let the colors inside of the night
Seap deep within my soul.
A different sort of beauty
Something pure
That reminds me of longing
Bitter sweet.
Beautiful and sad.

Time widens
Almost disappears
The space between us all seems bigger
So big, in fact
That it almost brings us closer
We're all like
Tiny ships
In the same sea
Trying to find our way back to somewhere.