BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Better or Bitter

I was going through all my little posts on here and geesh...they're like a time capsule of hurt feelings. I made myself nauseous with all the love talk. Just goes to show that time CAN make us better or bitter. Okay, so it's a cheesy quote, but true nonetheless. I DO have a lot of other things in my mind that I think about. (Food, politics, music, my cat, chocolate fudge double scoop in a waffle cone...) Oh yeah and did I mention the RECORD I'm making???!!!!!!

I need to start doing this more. Especially considering I can type a lot faster than I can write and I always have some sort of rambling in my head... But as for now, I've gotta get going. Spring done sprung and I've gotta go play in the sun.

tootles.

0 comments: